446506-001

446506-001

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Asus Motherboards -- Unlock Secret Audiosound Progress Features.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Asus Motherboards -- Unlock Secret Audiosound Progress Features.   Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:58 pm

To use this you will require either a ASUS P5B/Similar Asus Motherboard or even Non-Asus motherboards that offers the AD1988 chipset.

To Install The Sonic Aim SoundMAX audio driver you download the driver for those P5B motherboard from any Asus website above. From there you end up picking downloads. Next you fill out an application that tells them what drivers you want and in my case I fill in 搈otherboard? 揝ocket 7753 in addition to 揚5B? for the model selection of the unit.

Click AUDIO to expand the audio tab then download your new individual. You'll want the driver:

Beta Version 6. 10. 1. 6180

Account SoundMAX Audio Driver v6. 10. 1. 6180 intended for Windows Vista 32/64bit

1. Raise front panel microphone volume under AC? 7 manner.
File Size 12. 87 (MBytes)

Soon after Installation, you'll want to RIGHT go through the little speaker icon on the bottom right of your components tray. Select Playback appliances, Click 'Speakers' and then click on the 'Properties' button.

You'll look at new previously hidden Sonic Aim and Microphone enhancement tab. Simply click to enable the modern features and enjoy. It is just a free fantastic audio upgrade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://446506-001.createforum.co.uk

Asus Motherboards -- Unlock Secret Audiosound Progress Features.
Page 1 of 1